Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are bringing about revolutionary changes in the creative industry. ChatGPT from OpenAI made it’s public debut only a few months ago and it is already generating a massive amount of buzz for it’s powerful user interface and overall flexibility.
The emergence of AI Writers and Graphic Artists has many wondering if AI writers will replace their human counterparts.
Yes. No. Kind of.
Can AI replace some writers?
Can AI replace all writers?
Can AI help writers?
In the age of self-publishing, businesses need high-quality content to stand out. However, many business owners don’t have the time to produce it themselves, leading to a reliance on outsourced, low-quality work.
The solution? AI writers.
Not only can they help manage the overwhelming volume of content, but they can also produce better work than humans could alone. AI writers are no longer just a trend – they’re a necessary tool for businesses looking to succeed in the digital age.
What are AI Writers?
An Artificial Intelligence (AI) writing program is an application that can create text in a human language. Most AI writers use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to write everything from email subject lines to blogs.
The best AI writers are highly customizable and can generate a wide variety of content. They’re also incredibly efficient, allowing you to scale your business without adding human labor costs. And because they’re built on machine learning, their capabilities improve over time.
AI Writers at Work Around the World
“It’s going to be interesting to see how society deals with artificial intelligence, but it will definitely be cool.”
AI writers are already in use by some companies, and they’re only going to get better. As people interact with the programs, these programs learn new words, syntax, and other types of writing skills. This means that the software can become more effective over time as it learns from its users.
But, the future of human writers at work doesn’t have to feel intimidating. In fact, AI writing tools will help the right author flush out ideas and integrate SEO (search engine optimization) practices into drafts.
Who AI Writers Will Affect The Most
Low-cost low quality writers. We might be seeing the beginning of the end for low-quality writers that charge by the word.AI writing tools will displace many low-cost, low-quality writers who charge by the word.
Who AI Writers Will Help
- Writers at work on new and interesting topics that require original research and analysis.
- Writers with excellent copywriting chops and an understanding of human psychology.
- CEO/Founder CEO’s who have good content ideas and need additional support to flush them out.
AI and the Writing Process
AI Writers are a lot like power tools, these programs actually help craftspeople by getting certain tasks done more efficiently. But, like power tools, AI Writers don’t have their own creative spark. When you use an AI Writer, you still need to provide all of the details about what it should be writing—from topic and thesis statement to the specific facts and figures that support your thesis statement.
The AI-powered approach to writing is a game changer. AI writing software is researching, spell-checking, and outlining in real time.
Here are 6 of the best AI Tools for Writers at Work:
- Grammarly: This grammar checker is easy to use and helps writers avoid embarrassing errors in their writing. It also provides helpful suggestions for improving content that is currently grammatically incorrect.
- Copyscape: This tool helps writers avoid plagiarism by checking their content against other websites to make sure it’s original.
- Hemingway Editor: The HEmingway Editor tool helps writers improve their written work by highlighting sentences that are too complex or long to read easily and suggesting simpler ways to express ideas.
- Turnitin: Turnitin helps writers ensure that their content is original by comparing it to other websites. If there are similarities, the tool will let you know so that you can make adjustments to avoid plagiarism.
- PlagTracker: This tool compares your writing against thousands of other sources online and lets you know if someone else has written about a similar topic.
Writers at work in Utah, London, and all around the world are diligently working on the next award-winning article, best-selling novel and big Hollywood screenplay. But do these writers need to worry about the advent of AI writers?
No. Not if they are talented creators.
AI writers are not much of a threat if we use them as tools to make us better writers. In fact, they may be our saving grace when it comes to producing quality content in the future.